Monthly Wrap-Up #26


Another month gone. The year is drawing to a close. So, I read 11 books this month. And I am happy about the books I got to read.

Rated:
Heir of Fire by Sarah J. MaasStar Cursed by Jessica SpotswoodHarry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. RowlingHarry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. RowlingThe Collectors' Society by Heather LyonsBlood Deep by Lindsay J. PryorSparks Rise by Alexandra Bracken

I finally read HoF. And you guys. OMG. It was just fantastic. Freaking worried about the next book.
TCS was such an amazing surprise. I didn't think I would love it like I do. D:
SC was a good sequel and I think I liked it more than the first and the last book.
Reading HP books is always an enjoyable experience.
BD was an amazing installment in the Blackthorns series. Seriously the world-building and the characters are just marvelous.
SR was sooo good. Excited to see how things are going to be in the final book.

Rated:
Sisters' Fate by Jessica Spotswood

Although a great conclusion to the trilogy, I felt this finale book a bit lacking in that intensity that the first two books had. I didn't like some things. I want to review the last two books in the trilogy so will talk about it more then, I guess.

Rated:
Reclaiming the Sand by A. Meredith Walters

RTS was one sad book. A raw tale which I couldn't properly handle.

Rated:
Written in the Sand by T.A. FosterThis Is How It Ends by Jen NadolThe World Without a Future by Nazarea Andrews

WitS wasn't what I thought it was going to be so that made it hard for me to like it. TIHIE could have gone in another direction then it actually did. So not really my book. TWWAF failed to inspire me. Full review to come on Nov 21.

Reviewed Titles:
Written in the Sand
Reclaiming the Sand
The Collectors' Society
Blood Deep
Magnolia
Wicked Lovely Series
The Doubt Factory
Edge of End

That's it. These are all the books I managed to read this October.

What about you guys?

Toodles.
post signature

Popular Posts