Monthly TBR #31

Well, I dunno what I might pick up cos that's how I am with the books i read. But I have these four books hat I definitely want to read this month.


It's about time I finished You Should Have Known by Jean Hanff Korelitz. LOL. I started this last year in April was it? Don't really remember. Half the year is over and I have only read one book from my yearly TBR. #smh

Had this strong urge to re-read the Rock Chick books, On Rock Chick Rescue by Kristen Ashley. Want to finish it this  month. And the others if I do this. :p

Everything You and I Could Have Been If We Weren't You and I by Albert Espinosa is about people who have given sleep.Which is absurd. I would never give up my sleep. Well, I kinda am right now but not like this LOL. 

Should finish this book though, . For the yearly TBR and what not. 

That's it.

What are you planning to read for July?

xo,
post signature

Popular Posts