Monthly Wrap-Up #34




Finally sitting down to do this June Wrap Up. :-) I read 13 books this past month which is quite a lot compared to the other months, :p

I read a lot of adult this past month apparently tehe...

Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews was a surprisingly different read. It was funny but I think I will love the movie more. :p
Sweet Girl by Rachel Hollis was freaking sweet and just wonderful. I absolutely loved it. Can't wait for Book 3.
I started and finsihed Kristen Ashley's Dream Man Mystery Man by Kristen AshleyWild Man by Kristen AshleyLaw Man by Kristen AshleyMotorcycle Man by Kristen Ashley series. I still think the Rock Chick books are my favourites. As I began re-reading the Rock Chick books this past month. Only read Rock Chick (Rock Chick, #1) though. Currently reading Rock Chick Rescue. Using #RockChickRR for the re-read. :p

Also began the spin-off of the Dream Man series by reading the first book, Own the Wind by Kristen Ashley. Rock Chick is still my favorite series.
 The Forgotten Mountain by Heather Lyons was a stunning sequel and an amazing book in itself and it was soo gooooddddd.. :p
I love Sarah J. Mass's Throne of Glass series and I was sure A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas would be too. And it was a retelling so was excited. I read it and loved it. Loved the second half more though. I think I should give it a four star rating for that. But I am willing to ignore that cos I really loved that second half. Still have to review it, though.. :/

You must know how I loved Rachel Vincent's YA (Soul Screamers) and Adult (Unbound) series and her other semi-adult series, Shifters-- I read the novella Hunt by Rachel Vincent of the spin-off for that series. I loved Jace from the shifter books and Abby was also quite okay and it revovles around them so excited to read the first book in that this month or whenever. I found it Hunt okay as it was just a red carpet for the main book. D:

I finally read the third book Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater in the Raven Boys series. I love this series so much. ANd this book was freaking good.
My final book for June was Galgorithm by Aaron Karo. I liked the male protagonist's voice in the beginning, it was cocky yet not and I thought this book was going to be like really hilarious and I guess it was but I dunno it was okay for me. I got bored. Le sigh.

Reviewed Titles:
The Fill-in Boyfriend
Sweet Girl
The Forgotten Mountain
Me and Earl and the Dying Girl

Bye then,
post signature

Popular Posts