REVIEW | Suzanne Kelman's THE REJECTED WRITERS' BOOKCLUB

The Rejected Writers' Book Club by Suzanne Kelman
The title is what really caught my eye for this netgalley request. It was an adult fiction. And set in Southern roots.. Both that I am a little wary about.. But im glad to tell you my experience with this one was semi good.. 

So, the book is what the title suggests.. It features a book club of "writer's" whose manuscripts have been rejected by a publishing company.. What starts as a hilarious up and down journey for our protagonist when she is recruited by one of the main organizers of the club turns into an even more dramatic and well unbelievable story as the book progresses.. 

I loved some bits of this book and some I just couldnt bring myself to believe and well, relate to.. Loved the idea behind the book.. Loved the characters' somewhat but didn't really fall for the whole gang's shenaningans.. But that is surely my prerogative and well some of you will lovs those bits more.. 

My Rating:


Special thanks to Netgalley and Lake Union Publishing for this review copy.. 

Toodles.

Popular Posts