Monthly Wrap-Up #41



So, I have been a bad blogger these past few months. Goodness.. I just still haven't gotten round to setting a routine. Which is just sad.

Let's wrap it up for the previous months first..
I had to get to two graphic novels.. ID and Klaw.. I liked the former for it's tech whereas the latter was just not for me.  
I.D. by Emma RíosSix of Crows by Leigh BardugoFall 2016 Food and Drink Catalog by Abrams Books
I read the Fall Food Catalog from Abramm's book. It just showcased the different cookbooks that they are going to be publishing.. It was just what it was- a catalog..

Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo was the only novel I managed to read.. I loved it but then again I think some spark was missing.. I gave it four stars.. Crooked Kingdom will be great though..
Klaw by Antoine Ozanam
An all graphic novel month.. I only did Limbo some justice by actually reading it and not skipping.. I did some skipping but the skipping that Mythic (less than WhiteSand 😛) and WhiteSand went through was way more sad. Don't really have that much to say about them..
Mythic, Volume 1 by Phil HesterLimbo by Dan WattersWhite Sand, Volume 1 by Brandon Sanderson


A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas

Yeah, I am ashamed as well. I loved ACOMAF. Reviewed it. You need to read it.

Reviewed Titles:


Time to go...

Toodles,
post signature

Popular Posts