Review | Sarah J. Maas' A COURT OF MIST AND FURY


A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. MaasI had quite enjoyed the fast paced ACOTAR but ACOMAF not being a retelling anymore had it's own flare and I cherised every minute of it.

So, I was definitely on Team Rhysand by the time I finished ACOTAR. I was on his team way before that but well, the ending sealed the deal. This instalment though made me fall in love with him more.. I soo hated Tamlin.. This book really upped my hate levels for this character.. 😆

As for Feyre, oh how I felt her and fell for her and just loved her growth and journey and her fierceness.. We were shown a more vulnerable and broken but still one who fights for herself Feyre as she now has to face her new body and other realities.. 

I was definitely hooked throughout but those Night Court bits brought more life into me. I was distraught and gasped and oohed and aahed and I love Sarah for writing such an incredible book with such an interesting plotline.. I can't wait for the next book. Gah..

I have still to read Queen of Shadows from her other book series so meanwhile I will tide myself with that.. 

My Rating:

Toodles,

Popular Posts