Monthly TBR #1

I am thinking I should start doing this where I decide the books I will read for the month. It doesn't necessarily mean I will only read those, I might add in more in that list as I can pick books on a whim. The reason I am starting this is because I still haven't finished a single challenge from all the 2k12 Challenges. *sheepish*

So, these are the books I will be reading for the month of December.
 Lisa McMann - Cryer's Cross
Tara Hudson - Hereafter
Rachel Vincent - The Soul Screamers
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
The Girl in the Clockwork Collar
Innocent Darkness by Suzanne Lazear
Ironskin by Tina Connolly
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Partials by Dan Wells
Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Fever by Lauren DeStefano
Wanted: Dead or Undead by Angela Scott
Dearly Departed by Lia Habel
Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay
Changeling Zombie Dawn by Steve Feasy
Survive by Todd Sprague
Other than these, I might read any of the new releases. Also, the ones I might read for group reads on goodreads.

Do you make a monthly TBR? WHat books have you got in your TBR for this month?
Lemme know.


Good Luck.
Happy Reading.

 post signature
 Check out my books on Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/profile/yewpink

Popular Posts