Monthly Wrap-up #4


The last month of 2012 is upon us which means it's time for the previous month's wrap-up. I read quite a handful of books this past month. Let's get right into it. Shall we?
First up, I read Consume by Shelly Crane sequel to Devoured. I started this in July but than ditched it and picked it up in November. I gave it three stars. I liked the first book more.
After that I picked up Nyrae Dawn's What A Boy Wants which was an okay read. I didn't like the main lead pompousness. I gave it two stars.

Then I picked up Shannon Dermott's Beg for Mercy and Waiting for Mercy. Hmmm, these were interestingly okay. I like Finn. +-^ I gave both these books three stars. After that I picked up HM Ward's Secret's series. I read the three installments. They were quick reads. I gave them three, four, three stars respectively. I posted about them in my previous posts.
Ooh lalala, the next book I picked up was freaking awesome. Deity by JLArmentrout. I gave it five stars. I did a review on it previously.
As Deity left me thirst for more, I picked up Elixir from the publisher's website. I gave it five stars.

Then, I read Riptide by HM Ward. I liked it. I gave it three stars. I will review it soon.
Then, I read Shadows by JLArmentrout. Freaking loved it. I am planning to re-read the Lux books before Opal's release. Gave Shadows five stars.
I also read Relatively Famous by Jessica Park. Found it okay. I gave it two stars.

After that I picked up the Just A Little books and read them  they all got two stars achieving an overall three star rating.
Then, I read Rosemarie Naramore's Dare to Love which was okay. I gave it two stars.
Then, I read Sarah J. mass's The Assassin and the Pirate Lord which was just awesome. I gave it four stars for mere reasons. Then, I had a few days where I don't think I read anything because of uni work. I picked up reading after those days and read Cursed by JLA. I found it fine. I gave it three stars. Then I read the fantac Immortal Beloved. Freaking loved it. Gave it five stars.
After that I picked up Love on the Lifts. This was a sweet okay read. I gave it three stars.

Then, I picked up Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins and I really liked it. I gave it four stars for some reasons. Will be reviewing it soon. After that I read The Water Wars by Cameron Stracher. Surprisingly, I liked it. Still I gave it four stars. Then, I read Secrets Volume 4 by HM Ward. I gave it three stars.
Then, I read Darkness Falls by Cate Tiernan which I loved. I gave it five stars.
 Then lastly, I finished reading Beautiful Darkness the second book in the Caster Chronicles. Absolutely loved it. Five freaking stars.

Phew, This is it I suppose.
What books did you read for the past month? 
Happy Reading.
Toodles. (:  
 post signature 
 Check out my books on Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/profile/yewpink

Popular Posts