Monthly TBR #25

Pretty small TBR for January. These are must reads. The others* can come along as they must. D:

Heartlines (Thirty Seconds ...Harry Potter and the Deathl...The Book of Life (All Souls...Fish Out of WaterThe Iron-Jawed Boy (Guardia...

Need to finish all three of these books so I can complete three series. D: Woot.

And Fish Out of Water is a review book that I need to read and review before its release in February.

I had forgotten that I had recieved The Iron Jawed Boy and I need to read and review. Hopefully this month  I can.

*new releases and/or spontaneous ones. 

These two Dorothy Must Die by Danielle  PaigeRed Rising by Pierce Brown are the botm for this gr group. Deciding to read this duo this month hopefully.

Bout of Books 11.0 is also happening starting Jan 5. Don't really know if I will be participating or not. 

Toodles.

Updated to add a few more books. Teheh. And I am not participating in Bout of Books 11.
post signature

Popular Posts