Monthly Wrap-Up #28


So, I got to read only 13 books for December. I didn't even try to read some form the yearly TBR ones. Eesh..
The Accidental Assassin (The Assassins, #1)Mad LoveLessons in Love (Flirt, #1)Let the Sky Fall (Let the Sky Fall, #1)Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5)Never Trust a Shadow (Ninja's Guide, Book 2)The Witches of the Glass CastleThe Witches of the Glass Castle: Uprising (The Witches of the Glass Castle, #2)Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter, #6)Thirty Seconds to Die (Thirty Seconds to Die, #1)Until Midnight (Alienated, #1.5)Terrible Lies (Thirty Seconds To Die, book 2)Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4)

I did manage to read book 4-6 for the #HPReReadFest. I will finally finish book 7 this month. I read all the review books for the month except one which I will for Jan.

I read this short story form the ALienated world and it was soo short and good. LOL.

Not a bad reading month. It was a busy one, reading and non-reading wise. Read the reviews for ratings.

Reviewed Titles.
The Accidental Assassin
Mad Love
The Witches of Glass Castle
Let the Sky Fall (Ver. 2)
Never Trust A Shadow
Thirty Seconds To Die

Happy Reading.
post signature

Popular Posts