Eve & Adam - Not So Good






I wasn't going


the first half of the book and later on from Adam's POV.

 The book started out good. I read it with anticipation but then when I got through half the book I got weary. I didn't feel anything about the characters. Now that I come to think of it I was reading this book like a zombie. I got bored. I skipped pages. This book could have done so much better. Like who gets to create a whole new person. This book didn't do it for me. I found it okay. Yeah, we already know nobody is perfect and perfect is boring. I gave this book two stars on goodreads. What I did like about the book is the cover. I like the whole robotronic apple thingy going on there. I like the color tones.

I wrote a longer review for this but an error occurred. Anyway, it was a long drag.  So, this is good. I hope you get what I'm trying to say about my feelings. Will I recommend the book? Not really. I didn't love this book. You might even like the book. Our perceptions are bound to differ.

Have you read this book? How'd you find it?
Happy Reading.

This book was read for the Till 2012 Challenge on goodreads.All books that I get to read for this year will be for this challenge.
post signature


Popular Posts