Weekend Fave(s) #10


So, I totally zoned out about posting. I visited my native town this weekend. I have so many drafts I need to post after revisiting them. But I am kinda out of my element. So, pardon me being MIA :-/
 
 
I read Saving Face by T.J. Dell, How To Heal a Broken Heart by Kels Barnholdt and sort of read Providence by Jamie Maguire.

Saving Face was a short sweet read. It was about Alyssa and Brent next door neighbors and best friends. They fake a relationship and at the end up taking a break from their friendship. I liked this book. It was a quick read and I always like such stories where the best friends end up together. I gave it 3 stars on goodreads.

How to Heal a Broken Heart wasn't bad. It was a quick read, as well. It explored Stephanie coping up after Rich broke up with her. She discovered herself again after some help form her new friends. I gave it 2 stars.

Providence was okay. I flipped very many pages- it got too succinctly mushy for me. Do these two go together? LOL. It was just too much. I like moments/romance but this was just unaccepted. I am ditching the whole series. I lost interest in the book and well I didn't like it.

I don't have weekend fave this week either. *Smh*

HAve you read either of these books? What did you think of them? Also which book did you like over the weekend?

Happy Reading.
post signature

Popular Posts