Weekend Fave(s) #5 & #6


So, I haven't done a weekend fave post for two weekends now. *sheepish* Sorry about that. But that also means I have a huge collection of books. :p

So, first, the 2nd last weekend of last month. I read Return To You by Kate Perry,  The Fallen Star by Jessica Sorensen, UnEnchanted by Chanda Hahn, Watched by Cindy M. Hogan, Clarity by Kim Harrington, Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry, Unwind by Neal Shusterman and 34 Pieces of You by Carmen Rodriguez.

For the last weekend of September. I read Wildfire by Karsten Knight, Exiled by RaShelle Workman, Monkey Business by Sarah Mlynowski, A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker and Anew by Chelsea Fine.

So, the winners for the title Weekend Fave(s) #5 and #6 respectively are:



The idea behind Unwind is just so cool. I love the cover. This book had me hooked. There was this scene where they showed the unwinding and that was just gross-cool. It was awful but cool. A Match Made in High School was a fun read. I really enjoyed reading it.

I think I ought to mention Anew by Chelsea Fine as I liked it alot. So, that makes it the second fave for Weekend Fave(s) #6

Did you have any favorites from the last two weekends?

Happy Reading.
 post signature

Popular Posts