Monthly Wrap-Up #2


Sorry for the lack of updates. I had some uni stuff. But don't you worry now, I will make it up to you guys. The spooktacular month of October has started. Which means it's time to wrap-up the previous month's books. It was a good solid month. I read many books.. :))
I'm gonna get into it. 
I read The List by Siobhan Vivian. I found it an okay read. Too many perspectives. I didn't get hooked into the book. I would skip loads of pages. At the end I read  much just to find out how everyone ended- at least I know who made the list. :p I gave it two stars on goodreads. 
I read two books by Jennifer Echols at the start of the month. The One That I Want and Such A Rush. The former was good. I did like it. I had a couple of break starts with it at first. *sheepish* I liked how at the end Gemma was forward with her feelings for her friend. I gave it three stars. Such A Rush was  another good read. She wasn't really caught up between two brothers. I like the cover. A four star rated book on my goodreads shelf. 
Next Up three books by Cassandra Clare. City of Glass, City of Fallen Angels and City of Lost Souls.I really liked these three. They are the third, fourth and fifth book in The Mortal Instruments series. Read the series if you haven't already. Four stars in my library.


Jessica Sorensen's The Fallen Star, Watched by Cindy M. Hogan, UnEnchanted by Chanda Hahn, Kate Perry's Return To You, Melissa Senate's The Break Up Club, Monkey Business by Sarah Mlynowski, Exiled by RaShelle Workman, and The Sweet Life by Francine Pascal were okay reads. All got two star ratings by me.

The books I'm gonna mention now all got three star ratings on my goodreads shelf. I also read A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker. A fun book. I liked this one. Anew by Chelsea Fine was another good read. It had an interesting ending. Wildfire by Karsten Knight was another fine read. It got a three star rating for the ending and the cover. Shattered Soul by Jennifer Snyder was a sad book. It got a three star rating for its truthfulness.

The books I really liked in terms of story, characters, the covers and the surety of the fact that I will be following the series or authors (if stand-alone.) :p Clarity by Kim Harrington, Unwind by Neal Shusterman, Collide by HM Ward, Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry and 34 Pieces of You by Carmen Rodriguez.


 And lastly, I read Eight's Origin by Pittacus Lore and The Undomesticated Goddess by Sophie Kinsella.

So, this is all for my last month's wrap-up.

What books did you guys read? Did you read any book(s) from my list?

That's it for now.

Happy Reading.
   post signature

Popular Posts