Update (1): 30 Day Reading Challenge

Time for the weekly update. I have decided to do it every week and I will break down how I went about reading the books and on what day and what not.

June 17:
I continued reading Fix by Force by Jason Warne and also began reading The Blemished by Sarah Dalton after abandoning Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr. 

June 18:
Finished Fix By Force and The Blemished and also By Referral Only (not from the assigned reading list- will count this if the pages don't add up xP.)
Began A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness.

June 19:
Spent the whole day and night reading this fantabulous book. Started A Game of Thrones when I was finished with A Discovery of Witches. 

June 20-June 21:
Read a little but not so much.

June 22:
Got serious about reading A Game of Thrones. Didn't get that far. Read only a 100 pages.

June 23:
Made little progress with A Game of Thrones. Another 100 pages. 

I started You Are Mine at dawn of June 24. And I have already finished it. 

The total page count so far (counting You Are Mine): 1594/6000

I think I am doing okay. I am going to start another book whilst reading AGoT as I am reading it fairly slowly. Ehe. 

How is everyone else doing so far?
Don't forget to follow the challenge progress, use #30DayRead
Follow me on Twitter: @readbeads

Good Luck. 
Toodles. 
Happy Reading. 
post signature

Popular Posts