Reading Challenge: Debut-A-Thon (BooksofAmber)


Hey, so around twittersphere there is this hashtag going around #debutathon. I saw Raeleen from padfootandprongs07 mention it on goodreads and then JessHeartsBooks on Twitter. So I did some research and found out that BooksofAmber is hosting this Debut-A-Thon starting tomorrow.
 It is a 4-Day event open to anyone. You can sign up by clicking on BooksofAmber's name. Her twitter handle is @BooksofAmber

All you have to do is post your updates for this read-a-thon on Twitter, Goodreads, Facebook or Youtube. We have to read only the 2013 debuts. 

The timeline for the challenge: June 27-June 30 (12 AM to 11:59 PM respectively)

The books I am planning on reading are:

Taken by Erin Bowman
Mila 2.0 by Debra Mirza
Linked by Imogen Howson
Splintered by A. G. Howard

I will be tweeting my progress through goodreads/twitter. Don't forget to follow me: @readbeads and use the #debutathon to see what others are upto!

As for the 30 Day Reading Challenge, it's going. :p

Good Luck.
Toodles.
Happy Reading.

  post signature

Popular Posts