Monthly TBR #29


I don't know what I want to read---I do want to read the new releases. I do want to read the books I should have read last month or the month before that. #ReaderDilemmas seriously.

I will be reading Pageflex Persona [document: PRS0000446_00062] if I can get the copy. I hope I can get the copy. I had internet problems and my email got sent late. Gah. It comes out May 11th.. And I think I won't be getting the copy because my email was really late. Ahhh. *fingers crossed*

I really want to finish reading 11735456. Like its about time I did. Then I have been wanting to read UnWholly (Unwind, #2). Also, in the new releases I am psyched to readThe Fill-In Boyfriend and Sweet Girl (The Girls, #2) and A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1). But then I also want to read Burning Kingdoms (Internment Chronicles, #2) and Miss Mayhem (Rebel Belle, #2)

Let's see what I do read. 

Happy Reading.
post signature

Popular Posts