Review: Colleen Hoover's UGLY LOVE

Ugly Love by Colleen HooverI really enjoyed this book. But there were a few things that I didn't like. Miles' POV format, for example. The book's format or story-telling was quite nice but I didn't like the poetry style.

I loved how stable they were. Miles as co-pilot. So freaking cool. And Tate was studying to be a nurse. I didn't really like the distressed past of Miles. :/ The rest was pretty good. Loved those interactions between the duo. Also, I read Confess before reading this so I think Colleen tried the same recipe in the book and I kinda didn't like that. :p

All I can say is I reaally reallly liked this book. And I guess Colleen is still in my reading list. I will be reading rest of her books soon.

Teaser:
Rating;

______________________________
About Ugly Love:

When Tate Collins meets airline pilot Miles Archer, she knows it isn’t love at first sight. They wouldn’t even go so far as to consider themselves friends. The only thing Tate and Miles have in common is an undeniable mutual attraction. Once their desires are out in the open, they realize they have the perfect set-up. He doesn’t want love, she doesn’t have time for love, so that just leaves the sex. Their arrangement could be surprisingly seamless, as long as Tate can stick to the only two rules Miles has for her.

Never ask about the past.Don’t expect a future.

They think they can handle it, but realize almost immediately they can’t handle it at all.

Hearts get infiltrated.
Promises get broken.
Rules get shattered.
Love gets ugly. 

How did you like Ugly Love??

Current Read: The Ruin of the World
Current Music: I Need You (BTS)

Happy Reading.
post signature

Popular Posts