Monthly Wrap-Up #32

Time for the wrap-up. I read 10 books which is quite good considering the month I had. :p I didn't really have the best of time with the books I read, sadly. But oh well, it happens.

I enjoyed Black Collar Queen by A.N. Latro and Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover and Happy Again by Jennifer E. Smith this past month. More Colleen on my way soon and cant wait to read the third book in the Black Collar Syndicate. And Happy Again was just so fun. The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff was my first Brenna Yovanoff and it was quite good. 

Beautiful Secret by Christina LaurenChristina Lauren have a way of writing funny characters and they are certainly improving but I think I enjoyed the earlier Beautiful books more.  Under the Spotlight by Angie Stanton was the third book in  a very beloved series but I haven't really read the first two books so I didn't really feel the feels for these characters and didn't really enjoy the book in general. I will be doing a review on my tour stop on May 8th. 
I felt The Iron-Jawed Boy by Nikolas Lee was a mesh of Harry Potter and probably Percy Jackson based on the movies I have seen. I will be reviewing this book as well.
 Sudden Secrets by C. Lee McKenzie was definitely interesting in the beginning but things fell short with me as the story continued. I will be reviewing this, as well, soon.
Savor by Alyssa Rose Ivy was a-okay. I wanted this duo's story but I am kinda getting bored with the series now. Grr.
The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead was an okay book but the conclusion to the series overall I guess was acceptable but this series made me lose my way halfway through. I think I love the Vampire Academy series more. :/
I finished reading Savor and The Ruby Circle in May. So, they are basically May reads. But let's just count them in this wrap-up. 

Reviewed Titles: 

That's it then. 
Toodles.
post signature

Popular Posts