Erin Morgenstern's The Night Circus

The Night CircusReading  Erin Morgenstern's The Night Circus was like peeling layer by layer of such an intricate world that is marvelous and plain magic and all the words the book has been given to describe the feeling one gets when reading it. I was frustrated with how the book began- I was curious but still frustrated in the most positive way but then I started understanding how everything was being unraveled. You have to be patient  with the book and be in that serious mood. You have to have an open mind. You have to appreciate the whole world.

The book is told in a timeline and it moves back and forth between multiple perspectives. I love the way this book was written and how it was shown to us reader. The descriptions about the circus- the illusions- everything was told in a very magical world. I want to go visit this circus. This was a scary world, by the way, magic is never good. If you know what I mean. You have to give something in return to get your hearts desire.

I loved how the circus spanned so many years. Some people complained about the lack of a plot but seriously I loved the plot. The writing was BEAUTIFUL. I loved how--you know what I can't really explain how I felt reading the book as I wont be able to do it justice. Just trust me when I say I freaking enjoyed the book. I was mesmerized and just on the edge of my virtual reading chair all the time especially in the last few chapters.

I loved all the characters. This book had its sad moments along with epiphanical (made a new word D:) moments for the characters and for readers... I suggest you all go in without knowing anything about the book. It is most thrilling that way. The imagery in this book you guys. you need to revel in it. So read it. I didn't think I would like a circus book but I was so wrong.

Teaser:

I soo agree with this line:
Written in rich, seductive prose, this spell-casting novel is a feast for the senses and the heart.
Rating:

Happy Reading.
post signature

Popular Posts