WRAP-UP | BOUT OF BOOKS 11

Bout of Books

Sooo, I am glad. I survived. I read 7 books. I wasn't even going to join in this time and I'm glad to have done it anyway cos I read quite a lot and I don't think I would have read these either if not for the read-a-thon. 

On the final day of the read-a-thon I didn't read much and decided to not read the two books cos I was quite satisfied with what I had managed to read. 

The Books:
Since You've Been Gone by Morgan MatsonLandline by Rainbow RowellBlack Collar Empire by A.N. LatroEdge of End by Suren FantRandom by Tom LeveenBlack Collar Beginnings by A.N. LatroBlack Collar Beginnings by A.N. Latro

I dunno if I will be able to join in the bout of books 12.0 fun cos well, it's pretty far away and i don't really know what to expect about my availability. 

Quite satisfied and had fun sorta. 

Previous Updates:

Happy Reading.
Toodles.
post signature

Popular Posts