Monthly Wrap-Up #36


Oh gosh, it's freaking September, already!! LOL. Although we can get to see The Scorch Trials soon. ;) I had a good reading month, though. There were two read-a-thon's this month. And I particiiapted in them. Did really good in the second read-a-thon. 

Here's how the month went..

I read 5 graphic novels/comic books and 5 manga volumes.. These GN's didn't really win me over except Tortured Life. I liked it a little bit.. :p Pawn Shop by Joey EspositoTortured Life by Dan WattersThey're Not Like Us #1 by Eric StephensonAshes by Mario CandelariaThe Little Red Fish by James Moffitt  I also read Tokyo Ghoul, Vol. 4 by Sui Ishidaand 4 volumes of Maid-sama! Vol. 01 by Hiro FujiwaraMaid-sama! Vol. 02 by Hiro FujiwaraMaid-sama! Vol. 03 by Hiro FujiwaraMaid-sama! Vol. 04 by Hiro Fujiwara... Loved them all...

Finally finished reading You Should Have Known by Jean Hanff Korelitz. Found it okay. I wanted to review but I dunno if I will now.. Read The Young Elites by Marie Lu and was blown away by how it panned out. Will be reviewing this one soon. I liked The Merciless by Danielle Vega but still had problems.. I have already reviewed this. 
Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon was freaking cute. I loved it. Also reviewed already. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman was crazy good. And it needs to be experienced by your own eyes. It is nothing special but the way it was formatted makes it ingeniously great. I was disappointed by The Secret Fire by C.J. Daugherty though. Found it okay.The One Thing by Marci Lyn Curtis was sooo adorably good. I loved the setting, the characters, everything. Review for this will be up in the coming days.
Most Likely to Succeed by Jennifer Echols and The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick were both freaking fun. I loved the conclusion companion to the Supelatives by Echols. And found Fitzpatrich's a bit boring cos of it's length. It was a long book. I felt the longness whereas I shouldn't have.. A Summer Like No Other by Elodie Nowodazkij was another (contemporary) disappointment.:(

Reviewed Titles:

How was you reading month?

Toodles...
post signature

Popular Posts