Review: Nicola Yoon's EVERYTHING EVERYTHING

Everything, EverythingOh, Everything, Everything was soo uniquely formatted and written and I loved Madeline's voice. This was cute and fun and enthralling and intriguing and sweet and oh so different.

I dunno how else to review this book other than let you know of the fact that it was wonderfully written. I had fun reading it cause I was awed by the connection between Olly and Madeline. I loved them together. I LOVED Madeline. I really connected with the characters. I felt like I knew them.

The one thing that I didn't like was the twist at the end. It was good news for our peeps but I didn't like how the mumwas portrayed like that. 

Anyway, this was so cute and I loved the ending and I was a bit hesitant about my reaction about this book before starting because of hype worries. 😝 But I am sooo glad I connected with this book and it's characters.

I loved Maddy's blog and her spoiler-ly reviews and those chats between Olly and Maddy.

Everyone should read this if they want something different but totally similar in that teenage romance feeling.

Teaser(s):
“What colour are your eyes?
Olly (O): blue 
Madeline (M): Be more specific please 
O: jesus. girls. ocean blue 
M: Atlantic or Pacific 
O: atlantic. What colour are yours?
M: Chocolate brown.
O: More specific please
M: 75% cacao butter, dark chocolate brown 
O: hehe. nice” 
**** 
“I was trying so hard to find the single pivotal moment that set my life on its path. The moment that answered the question, 'How did I get here?' 
But it's never just one moment. It's a series of them. And your life can branch out from each one in a thousand different ways. Maybe there's a version of your life for all the choices you make and all the choices you don't.”  
Rating:

A fun book. You won't be disappointed. *fingers crossed*

Thanks to NetGalley and Random House for this ARC.

Toodles.
post signature

Popular Posts