#BOOKTUBEATHON 2015 | My TBR..


Taking part in Booktube-A-Thon, finally decided. Woot. Let's do this. 

The challenges:
1// Read a book with blue on the cover
2// Read a book by an author who shares the same first letter of your last name 
3// Read someone else's favourite book
4// Read the last book you acquired 
5// Finish a book without letting go of it
6// Read a book you really want to read
7// Read seven books


My TBR:
Challenge 1: Everything, Everything
Challenge 2: The Goldfinch
Challenge 3: The Young Elites (The Young Elites, #1) (My sister's fave!!!)
Challenge 4: Hmm... either  Pawn Shop or Ashes or I dunno something more recent. It shall be seen.
Challenge 5: This is tricky.. Let's see.. Seveneves. Haha. I really dunno about this one. 
Challenge 6: Oohh.. The Merciless.. LOL. Cos the cover is pretty. :p I am feeling pink all of sudden. I have even gone all pink on my twitter. :D

Challenge 7: Well, I have my August TBR as well so that won't be a problem. Fingers crossed that I actually get to read all of them. Gah.

#Booktubeathon is a week long readathon starting tomorrow.. Use this hashtag and follow along on twitter @booktubeathon and such.

Good Luck.
Toodles.
post signature

Popular Posts