Monthly TBR #32


I have a lot of things I want to read for August. I wish I can get to all of them. Gah. BooktubeAThon is also happening tomorrow. And I dunno if I will be able to do it this year. I will be busy, but I guess I want to join in. I will have to think about it. Still have today to decide. You will be seeing my BookTubeAThon TBR soon if I end up participating then. Teheh.
This is what I want to finish reading this month...

I am currently reading these...Everything, Everything by Nicola YoonThey're Not Like Us #1 by Eric StephensonMaid-sama! Vol. 01 by Hiro FujiwaraTokyo Ghoul, Vol. 4 by Sui IshidaEverything You and I Could Have Been If We Weren't You and I by Albert Espinosa.. I am just about done with You Should Have Known by Jean Hanff Korelitz (finally)... ;-)  I might read the next volume of Maid Sama as well. And Tokyo Ghoul's as well. It shall be seen.

So, I didn't read Rock Chick Rescue by Kristen Ashley dunno if I will be able to this month... Anyway, I dunno what else I will be reading. I guess the rest will be the ones for the readathon happening tomorrow.

I guess I might read Supreme: Blue Rose #1 as well...

Toodles, then.
post signature

Popular Posts