Review: Jay Kristoff & Amie Kaufman's ILLUMINAE

Illuminae by Amie Kaufman
I had heard about these authors but haven't read their works yet. Although I am definitely interested.As for Illuminae, I had  heard amazing things. I was told to expect awesomeness from it. I requested it on netgalley and was granted access..


I started reading it right away and yes, it was wonderful. It was intense, it was hilarious. It was definitely a different reading experience. Loved how it was formatted.

An intriguing, captivating storyline. The thing is the story isn't that new-- it involves a virus outbreak but there is an intelligence in the story-telling.

This is sci-fi and I love this genre and I loved AIDAN. I loved how the AI was humanized.

The one thing I didn't like was when what we were told was false. I guess I am a sadist if I wanted that ending in regards to that someone. LOL.

I don't really know how to review this one you guys.. Like this was crazy good and you should experience it for yourself.

Also this was blurbed by Marie Lu and she is a genius at writing.

If you still aren't sold, read this.

Teaser:
"So we're gearing up to start yelling at each other, and then we realize the sky is full of Cyclone fighter ships."
Rating:

Thanks to Netgalley and Random House for this reviewing opportunity.

Toodles.
post signature

Popular Posts