Monthly Wrap-Up #18


Hullo, my reading peeps. How was Feb for you all? I had fun reading all these fab books. Read on.

Total no. of books read: 17
Finished series: 3
Started new series: 2
The next in series: 1
Re-reads: 3
Debut book(s): 1
Other(s): 3


I finished the Shatter Me Trilogy by reading the final book, Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi which was such a cool and sad and happy experience. My review. I gave it five stars.
I finally finished the Hex Hall Trilogy by reading the second book, Demonglass and final book, Spell Bound this month. I gave both the books four stars. And for me the series is also a four star.


Another trilogy that I managed to complete was the Ashes Trilogy by Ilsa J. Bick. I absolutely loovvve this trilogy. I read the sequel to Ashes and the final book this month. I talked about Shadows in a Weekend Reads post or was it Favorite Chapters. I don't remember. I will review the final book, Monsters in the coming days. The trilogy gets five stars and I gave these two books five stars as well.
I read The Girl in the Clockwork Collar for the next in series. I need to read the third book and the novellas. I gave this book 4 stars. I talked about this one as well. 
I re-read The Unwritten Rule, Vampire Academy and The Fault in Our Stars. Respective rating four, and five stars for the latter two.
I fell in love with the Mara Dyer Books. I can't wait for freaking November to get to the final book. Five star books.
I also read the first two books in the infamous Across The Universe Trilogy. The books are good. One can say why they are so beloved. Four stars to the two.
I read Lydia Kang's 2013 debut, Control for the readalong. I liked it fine. I am leaning towards 3 stars now. Hmmm.
Decked With Holly came out just after Marni Bates's debut book Awkward. It wasn't quite that good but readable nonetheless. I give it three stars.

That's it for now. I have already read the first book for March which is Tina Connolly's Ironskin and currently reading the third and final book in the ATU trilogy.

Happy Reading.
Toodles.
post signature

Popular Posts