Sequels I Need To Read Soon

Well, I still haven't read sequels that I have been waiting to read since I last read their predecessor novels. I dunno why I haven't read these yet but I need to. Soon.
These are the books:

Untold (The Lynburn Legacy, #2)Never Fade (The Darkest Minds, #2)The Unbound (The Archived, #2)Vortex (Insignia, #2)Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2)Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)
Untold- Sequel to Unspoken. As you know, i had adored the first book when I read it early last year. I dunno why I haven't read the sequel yet. But I want to real soon.
Never Fade- Sequel to The Darkest Minds. I had really enjoyed the fast paced predecessor to this book. So, i dunno what I am waiting for. Alexandra is revealing the title for the last book by teasing us with all the rejected titles on tumblr. Cool, right?
The Unbound- Sequel to The Archived. Gah, I have read two books by VS. And I loved them both. I need to read this one to know what happened after everything ended in the first book, obviously. SO what i stopping me? i ask myself. The answer is: I dunno. God.
Vortex- Sequel to Insignia. Gah, I had loved the world that was created by SJK in the first book and I can't wait to dwell into that world again.
Crown of Midnight- Sequel to A Throne of Glass. People have been saying the sequel was so much better than the first book and I had really enjoyed the first book so I am excited to know how and what happened in this next book to make everyone go like that. xP
Cress- The third book in the Lunar Chronicles. I had read the excerpts when they were released and I had loved them. And I want to read this book but I haven't been. I want to. Soon.
The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4)The Fall of Five (Lorien Legacies, #4)
I need to freaking read these installments already. Because. I love these series. ^_o
This is it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Reading.

Update: Only left with Untold. The rest are all tackled. Woot.
post signature

Popular Posts