Monthly Wrap-Up #19

I think I am done with all the reading for the month and I won't have the time as I have my midterm coming up this week. :/ I wanted to put out the reviews for the read books and I am hoping I am able to do that after posting these. It shall be seen. 

Total no. of books read: 15
Assigned TBR books: 6
Finished series: 2
Started new series: 5
The next in series: 2
Re-reads: 0
Debut book(s): 0
Other(s): 3

Rated:
Hourglass by Myra McEntireTimepiece by Myra McEntireInfinityglass by Myra McEntireWither by Lauren DeStefanoVicious by Victoria SchwabShades of Earth by Beth Revis

I have talked about all these fab books. I need not say more and only tell you to get on these if you still haven't.

Rated:
Blood Bound by Rachel VincentShadow Bound by Rachel VincentRogue by Rachel VincentWhite Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I have to talk about the first three later on and I have already talked about WHK. I liked Rachel Vincent's world building in the first two books in the Unbound Trilogy. I am liking that trilogy more than the Shift series. 

Rated:
Ironskin by Tina ConnollyBitter Sweet Love by Jennifer L. ArmentroutThe Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess RothenbergPulled Beneath by Marni MannKiss Me Kill Me by Lauren Henderson

I have to talk about the latter three books. I found them okay. And the former two were fine as well as I have already talked about them on this blog. :p
Toodles.
Happy Reading.
post signature

Popular Posts