BookTube-A-Thon List!!

This read-a-thon begins tomorrow. Get your reading gears on! D: I am revisiting my previous list of assigned books and finalizing it. We have to read a total of 2100 pages and it's not necessary to do all the challenges. The overall goal is to read as much as you can.

My Books:
For the classic: The Great Gatsby
For the shelf book: The Hobbit
                                                        For the re-read: The Lost Symbol
For the series/trilogy: Rise
For the book over 500 pages: Insurgent
For an average 300 pages: The Archived
                                                         For the audiobook: The Raven Boys

Don't forget ot follow everone's progress by following the hashtag #BookTubeAThon! and the twitter account

P.S. I am thinking I will be updating daily here on the blog/twitter/goodreads.

Good Luck.
Toodles.
Happy Reading.
post signature

Popular Posts