Remaining Reads (1)

I am trying this feature out.  Basically, in this feature I will post about the books that I left stranded after starting them. I will list the reasons as to why they are in that month's remaining reads. 

These are the books I started in July but never got round to finishing them.



Taken by Erin Bowman. I didn't feel this book. I was 8 chapters in when I decided to ditch it. It was also the debuathon challenge I took part at June's end so I ditched it for that reason too as I had to get my groove on for the 30 day read. I got into a slump after reading this and well I just then didn't feel like reading it after the challenges ended. Technically I started it in June but as it was at the end of June I am counting it as July's remaining read.

I started reading The Diviners for the 30 day read but never got round to finishing it as the challenge ended and the new one began and then I just didn't go back to it as I wasn't feeling like reading it. 

I started The Archived thinking it was a 2013 debut but it wasn't so I left reading it. Then, I had it on my ReadAthon list but never got round to picking it up again.

Carter Finally Gets It's audiobbok is hilarious as hell and a quick listen at that but this weened I just get round to listening to it as I felt like reading Chosen at Nightfall and stuff. 

Rise and The Great Gatsby were abandoned as well because I wasn't feeling them and it felt like I was forcing myself so I just gave up on them. I will read them once I am in the right mood.

I don't think I will get on to reading Rise, Gatsby, Taken anytime soon. Carter Finally Gets It might get a chance this August and The Diviners and Archived may be among those August reads if I feel like it.

I also started The Dark Frost- the third book in the Mythos Academy books but I didn't necessarily abandon it or anything but it still counts as a remaining read, I believe. So, adding that to the rmains my total adds up to 8 books. Just forgot I also started re-reading The Lost Symbol and then just read some other books without any reason, haha.

I will be reading Dark Frost I believe the coming month- its a short read so *shrugs*.

Also, on my 150 book challenge for the year I am now 11 books behind which is goood. I believe I will be right on track if I read more and more before the next semester starts.

Do lemme know what you think of this new feature y'know. xP Also, what books did you leave behind?

Toodles.
Happy Reading.

post signature

Popular Posts