Over The Weekend V


Hey, so I only finished one book from my desired TBR... see here... I didn't feel like reading the other two books I had started... :( Started a new one and finished reading it and also the next book in that trilogy... :P 

I will be posting a review for Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng in the upcoming days. This book was soo good. I really liked it. I gave it 5 stars. 

I read a 113 pages of Paper Towns and a chapter in my continued reading of The Iron-Jawed Boy by Nikolas Lee. But didn't really feel them. 

So, started and finished  and absolutely enjoyed it. Which led me to start and finish another book today. LOL. The sequel ... I will review this duo as well in the upcoming days. 

I don't know what I'll be reading next. I want to read more fun stuff and/or captivating stuff--the non-depressing kind. As I read some really sad books this past week and I loved them and I need to take a break form all that. Tehe.  But I know for sure I should finish the books I have already started. LOL. 

Happy Reading. 
post signature

Popular Posts