Monthly Wrap-Up #30


February was a slow reading month for me. I dunno I was in a mild reading slump I guess. 
I failed to read all the books from my assigned TBR-- didn't even try to fulfil my reading wishes for the month. Lol.

Anyway, this is what I managed to read for February...
Only 6 books from the TBR.

My experience with Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick was just meh. It would get annoying and it felt like the author was trying hard to make the book and characters look dangerous. If you know what I am saying. Gave it a two star rating.

Freaking enjoyed reading Party Girl's First Date by Rachel Hollis. Even though it was short read still it made me happy and miss Brody and Landon a lot. 

Loved The Hidden Library by Heather Lyons  even though I enjoyed the 2nd half more. 

Game. Set. Match. by Jennifer Iacopelli and Losing at Love by Jennifer Iacopelli were quite good reads. Surprisingly liked them.

Invaded by Melissa Landers was quite enjoyable as well. I missed how there weren't more Aelyx and Cara scenes. Guys, this was the final book and if the sales are good, then a third book can be written. Ah, I only just found out. The ending had a finality to it but I thought that was just there. But now I know the real reason. Lol.

These were all the books I read in February!!!

Reviewed Titles:

Still not out of my slum and I have a review book to read before next Sunday!!!
post signature

Popular Posts