Monthly Wrap-Up #33


Goodness it's June already. This year is surely flying by really fast. So, I spent most of this month being sick.. :( And technically I read 6 books this month but I already includedSavor by Alyssa Rose Ivy and The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead in my April wrap-up so that makes it me only having read 4 books for May. Teheh. So let's get to it...

Loved the conclusion The Ruin of the World by Nazarea Andrews to Nazarea Andrews zombie series. I gave it four stars. Already reviewed this one (: Kasie West's  The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West was an enjoyable read. I will be reviewing this soon. I gave it four stars as well. Descent by Tara A. Fuller was the final book in Tara Fuller's Kissed by Death series and surprisingly I quite enjoyed it.Another four stars.  Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli was the last read for the month and I flipping enjoyed it, It made me beam so much. Loved it. It got 4.5 stars.

Reviewed Titles:
Sudden Secrets
Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda
Descent
The Iron Jawed Boy
The Ruin of the World
Under the Spotlight
Savor
Ugly Love

That's it then.
Happy June.
post signature

Popular Posts