Audio Book Collection

MY AUDIO BOOK COLLECTION:

I never had the experience of listening to an audio book. But then I did and I fell in love with this world. My first for an audio book was Maggie Stiefvater’s The Raven Boys. I got this for free from this fab site. Will Patton’s narration was perfect. I fell in love with the book as I have heard Raven has been a hit or miss with the readers. After that I was on a prowl for audio books. Most of the books in my collection are from audiobooksync.

My Audio Books:


I am glad I have been introduced to this world. It is so enthralling. I will be on the prowl for more books by the narrators I came to lve due to these audio books. >_<
I have started a couple or so audio books already. They will be consuming my time for quite a while.

Are you an audio book lover? Which is the best audio book experience you have had? If not, do you want to? xP

Thanks for reading.

Toodles.
Happy Reading.

post signature

Popular Posts