Mini (Library) Haul 2


I went to the uni today to register for the new semester. I had opted for a library card that I was supposed to get before summer vacations but I never got it then. While I was getting my card. I issued three books. 


I have started reading all three of them. LOL. I am 9 pages in Wanderlust and 27 pages in Please Look After Mother and 6 pages in The Rescue.

I love the cover on PLAM. I liked the storyline. A missing mother. But I thought the story would be from the mothers POV as the synopsis starst with her. Anyway, Wanderlust's synopsis intrigued me. I think I would relate to her. I should read every book by Nicholas, so I got this. D:

I recently finished reading Origin and Darkest Mercy. Loved both the books.

Toodles.
Happy Reading.
post signature

Popular Posts