UPDATE 3: Bout of Books 8.0




WEDNESDAY:
Number of books I've read today: 3
Total number of books I've read: 4 (counting novella as a book)
Books: A Clash of Kings (36 pgs.), Today (15 pgs.), If I Should Die (306 pgs.)
Total number of pages: 1,100 pgs. (743 + 357 pgs.)

Yay, I finished a book for Day 3. I wanted to read and finish Today as well but didn't feel the book. Other than reading, I made lasagne. Ehehe. And I caught up to my sleep. I didn't partake any challenge for Day 3. And yet again I missed the chat. I suck.

How is everyone else doing?

I am still so sleepy and drained. I want to go see City of Bones. I am glad people are liking it. Tweets have been coming in.

I plan on reading A Clash of Kings most of the day today.

Thanks for stopping  by.

Toodles.
Happy Reading.

Lemme know how you all are??!
post signature

Popular Posts