Bout of Books 8.0: Retitle It Challenge



Yes, I am doing it. i am doing my first challenge for the bout of books 8.0. Here's how it works:
All you have to do is rename the book you're currently reading or more if you'd like. If you've haven't started a book, you can judge it by the cover. For all you bothered people, if this is too easy, don't worry! You can remake the whole cover if you'd like as well. (Music Plus Books)
Bout of Books

I am reading A Clash of Kings and Today. So, I have come up with title changes which are not that good but whatever. I couldn't come up with anything else. Go along here :D 

Here goes:
  I Am The King! 

Reason: Well, everybody is like I am the king, I am the king. So I thought, well, the title should have been something in these lines. LOL.

 Now

Reason: I am only 4 pages in. So dunno the whole story. And the cover isn't much help either. Like it's a forest or a cemetery most prolly with that gate. Whatever. So I went with a simple one. Haha.

Ah, massive fail. Massive fail.

But I am too lazy to change it. I can't come up with anything else.

I read some of the re-titles. And you guys are amazing.

How is the readathon coming along? Do leave your re-title links behind. Would love to see more.

Toodles.
Happy Reading.
post signature

Popular Posts