MADLIB CHALLENGE (Bout of Books 8.0)


I am very excited to do this challenge. Haha. I had trouble finding a fav villain. But then I did. I don't really see him as the villain but he is trust me. LOL. And a dessert title was difficult to find. Lol. So, I went with the easiest dessert. Bahahha. Hope it makes you guys laugh. 

The MadLib:

Help! I'm being held captive in The Night Circus, by Warner!
It is very fair here!
He is demanding 34 Kings to set me free!
I have just discovered that Adrian Ivashkov was captured too!
On second thought, please send chocolates, and don't worry if you don't hear from us for awhile!

My Book List:


A.The Night Circus (Erin Morgenstern)
B. Warner (Shatter Me series - Tahereh Mafi)
C. Fair Coin (E.C. Meyers)
D. 34 Pieces of You (Carmen Rodriguez)
E. A Clash of Kings (George R. R. Martin)
F. Adrian Ivashkov (Vampire Academy/Bloodlines - Richelle Mead)
G. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Roald Dahl)

This is the sample and template provided by the host: The Space Between

Help! I'm being held captive (in/in the/at) A, by B!

It is very C here!

(He/She) is demanding D E(s) to set me free!

I have just discovered that F was captured too!
On second thought, please send G(s), and don't worry if you don't hear from us for awhile!


A. Place name or type (from a book title) can be a proper name or noun like Italy or mountains
B. Fave Villain (from a book - list title/series)
C. Adjective (from a book title) (hot, cold, dark, etc.)
D. Number (from a book title)
E. Noun (from a book title)
F. Fave Hero/Heroine you wouldn't mind spending a LOT of time with (from a book - list title/series)
G. Dessert (from a book title)


How many of you took part in this challenge? Leave your MadLib links behind. I would like a laugh. D;

Gotta go. Going out. 

Thanks.
Toodles.
Happy Reading.
post signature

Popular Posts